About the Client:
Consult Australia is the industry association that represents small, medium, and large businesses in design, advisory, and engineering within the built and national environment. Consult Australia offers its members support within four key areas People, Practice, Pipeline, and Procurement.
About the role:
As the Membership & Sponsorship Manager you will form part of the leadership team reporting directly to the CEO whilst managing a small team.
This role is hands-on focusing on the development, delivery, and execution of the retention and acquisition strategy for members and sponsors. Building long term relationships and aligning the value proposition through conversations and marketing campaigns will be key in securing new members, sponsors, and partners.
About the person:
The ideal candidate will be outcomes-focused, with an enthusiastic, pragmatic, and personable approach to relationship building. You must have credible stakeholder management skills capable to communicate with high profile organisational clients. You will use your creative flair to manage and drive focused marketing campaigns.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute a business plan to support the strategic goal for growth
- Prepare and deliver proposals for the acquisition of new sponsors partners
- Develop and deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns, engagement strategies and activities
- Manage a team responsible for design and marketing activity, online services, events, and education
- Profit and Loss responsibility (including budgeting and forecasting)
- Preparation of Management and Board reports
- Experience in partnering with key external stakeholders
- A background in marketing
- Proven experience in leadership and management of people
- Demonstrable conflict and negotiation skills
- Strong networking and people skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Alternatively, call Kristina and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.