$55k + super
About the Client
Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) are the key promoter, developer and leader for project managers in Australia. AIPM works towards improving the knowledge, skills and competence of project managers by providing continual professional development, networking opportunities, information, advice and professional insurance.
About the Role
You will act as the first point of contact for all member enquiries via phone and email, you will manage a number of email inboxes and support the team with general administration whilst triaging and answering questions relating to all areas of the business including education opportunities and event information.
You must have excellent attention to detail as invoicing and data entry will also form part of your role. Efficiency and effective service delivery is imperative.
About the Person
You will be a customer service guru with a professional phone manner and strong written skills. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience managing large volumes of workload and can prioritise well. An individual with an energetic and driven personality is essential. You will thrive on servicing the customer, delivering service excellence and solving enquiries.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- First point of contact for all in-bound phone and inbox enquiries concerning membership, education courses and events
- Maintain up to date and accurate member records in the IMIS CRM
- Assist with administration of the Certification Program
- Identify leads whilst managing the database
- Process payments, generate invoices and receipts related to certification and membership
- Create reports using the database to track membership
- Strong commitment to providing high levels of customer service
- Confident phone manner and ability to adapt style to a range of members and stakeholders
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a collaborative small team and independently
- Proficient using CRM database systems and Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel
- Familiarity with IMIS an advantage
Do you think you tick all these boxes and want to work within a small team in a new role? APPLY Now Alternatively, call Kristina and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.