Full time position
$60-$65k inclusive of super
About the client
Our client is a professional association based in the Sydney CBD. The organisation provides members with events and professional development opportunities, as well as represents members on policy and advocacy.
About the role
Our client is looking to introduce an enthusiastic Membership Assistant to support a small and dedicated team to deliver exceptional customer service to their members. The role involves engaging with individuals via phone and email, accurately managing the database as well as tracking and reporting on data.
About the person
The ideal candidate for this role requires to showcase strong written and verbal communication, with a strong focus on providing outstanding customer service. Accuracy and attention to detail is also imperative to maintain the database. The individual must be self-driven to work autonomously in a small team.The successful candidate must demonstrate teamwork and a willingness to support the team with ad-hoc duties.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Deliver professional phone and email membership inquiries including promoting benefits to increase the member base
- Process new memberships and renewals
- Maintain accurate membership data and processes
- Prepare accurate and well-presented membership reports as required
- Liaise with accounts section on membership fees, payments and defaults
- Provide administrative support and assistance as required to other functions within the National Office team
- Strong commitment to providing high levels of customer service to members and external stakeholders.
- Confident phone manner and ability to adapt style to a range of members and stakeholders.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving ability.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a collaborative small team and independently.
- Proficient using CRM database systems and Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel to generate reports.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Kristina on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships