APCO is a co-regulatory, not for profit organisation partnering with government and industry to reduce the environmental impact of packaging in Australia.
APCO aims to change the culture of business through the promotion of sustainable packaging activities including sustainable design, recycling initiatives, waste to landfill reduction and circular economy projects.
About the role
APCO are searching for a customer service driven individual as the key point of contact for potential and existing members to provide support and developmental services. This includes the provision of information, resource materials, workshops and events as well as member compliance and data processing.
About the candidate
The ideal candidate will display a can-do attitude and demonstrate a passion and/or understanding for sustainability. You must be self-motivated to work independently but also in at team. This role required the individual to build a maintain relationships and communicate effectively with a broad range of stakeholders. Organisation and administration skills are essential.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Act as a key point of contact for potential and existing members and stakeholders
- Assist with Action Plan and Annual reporting resources and processes
- Maintain contact with struggling and non-compliant members
- Attend and assist with the facilitation of events
- Assist in the maintenance and integrity of the member database
- Maintain electronic filing of member services and compliance folders on the shared network
- General administrative tasks as required.
- Support Compliance team as needed with Brand Audit process
- Previous knowledge of business administration including planning, organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Display a can-do attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively across different organisational levels
- Experience in supporting members or customers, including delivery of training programmes, workshops and event management
- Proven understanding in environment and sustainability
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships