Mon, Tues & Thurs, 22.5 hours per week
$53k + super, pro rata
About the client:
Occupational Therapy Australia (OTA) is the peak body for occupational therapists in Australia.
They are a Not-for-Profit member services organisation, providing professional development, advocacy, practice standards, networking and events.
About the role:
OTA are looking for a proactive and self-efficient individual to ensure high-quality client service is delivered to the association and its members. You will be first point of contact for membership enquiries as well as supporting the broader office administration and operation functions.
You will work within a collaboratively, easy going organisation, with a positive and supporting culture.
About the person:
The role requires an experienced Administrator who enjoys working within a small team. You will show accountability with exceptional time management skills. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, manage a diverse range of stakeholders and always act professional. You will have exceptional attention to detail and coordination skills, with the ability to prioritise, act diligent and work efficiently.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Respond to enquiries from members via phone and email
- Maintain and update member records and member renewals on the database
- Capture member feedback, including issues and complaints
- Management of office equipment and office supplies
- Coordinate meetings, catering, courier and postage and staff amenities
- Ensure the smooth operation of the office functions
- Process, pack and deliver merchandise orders to customers
To be successful you will have:
- The ability to communicate well, both spoken and written
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and previous data experience
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and form good working relationships
- A high-level initiative and strong organisational skills
Interviews are week commencing 16th and 23rd September with immediate start available
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have outstanding customer service and administration skills, please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Louise and Kristina on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.