Beaumont People are excited to partner with a small NFP organisation who is passionate about continually improving its service offerings and driving innovation to provide maximum opportunity for people with disability, their families and carers.
The Member Support Coordinator will assist participants of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) with planning and implementation of their NDIS plans through connecting them to supports and services.
- Provide case planning and coordination of supports to identified NDIS participants
- Assist participants to develop knowledge, experience and connections with the community and broader systems of support.
- Establish and maintain rapport with participants and their families through regular contact
- Attend NDIS planning meetings and liaise with NDIS planners as required
- Create and complete goal setting and outcome based plans for customers
- Assist participants to increase their capacity and resilience
- Monitor participants budget forecast against their NDIS plan schedule and work within their allocated support coordination budget
- Collaborate with customers, families, providers, medical practitioners and other stakeholders.
- Understand of the NDIS price guide and NDIS participant plans
To be suitable for this role you will have:-
- Case management / case worker experience
- Ability to prioritise and manage own caseload on a daily basis;
- Demonstrated communication skills, written and verbal. .
- Understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS);
- Efficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook and CRM systems, with a willingness to embrace new technology;
- Demonstrated effective time management and organisational skills;
- Good financial acumen including the ability to review and explain financial statements
- The ability to meet KPI's in relation to billable hours
- Unrestricted NSW driver’s licence and access to motor vehicle with insurance.
- A clear Working with Vulnerable People check in the relevant state jurisdiction and also at a national level.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application ASAP if you are interested in this role.
If this sounds like the role for you please click ‘APPLY’ to send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application addressed to Kelli-Ann Sives or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to call to discuss on 0401 358 383