The primary purpose of the role is high-quality and efficient customer service for members and non-members. The role is required to process sales of education, products, events and services, and all administration to support the membership function, with high attention to detail and within agreed service times.
- Manage all inbound enquiries, including phone and email.
- Perform effective online demonstrations of online member tools to prospects.
- Ensure all interactions with members and non members are accurately recorded on the database.
- Working with the internal teams to build relationships with external stakeholders.
- General office admin as required.
Experience using Salesforce is an advantage!
You will be a team player, have strong attention to detail, great communication skills, be computer literate and be well presented and professional!
Ability to start immediately is highly regarded and to be considered for this roles you must of had administration experience. If you are interested, please APPLY today!