This boutique practice is in the process of expansion and are looking for somebody to stay and grow with them. This is a fast paced reception role and will require someone who is used to working under pressure and has been in a busy Medical Receptionist position before, ideally in a specialist practice.
This Medical Receptionist position will start on a temporary contract initially with potential to go permanent, the job is paying $30 + Super an hour.
Full time Monday-Friday working hours are 8.30 AM - 5 PM.
If you are available immediately and looking to work in a busy specialist practice, then please apply today!
- meeting & greeting patients building rapport and relationships
- creating patient files
- managing patient records confidentially
- liaising with Doctors and hospital staff and specialists
- ensuring the daily clinic runs smoothly
- manage a busy switchboard and direct calls to appropriate staff members
- variation of administrative duties
- ordering stationary and arranging of couriers
- banking reconciliation
- maintain inbox
- will have experience within the medical industry
- is an experienced receptionist
- can work under pressure
- holds Strong communication skills
- will have a friendly disposition
- it would be desirable to have experience using Genie however this is not essential