Australian Wool Innovation (AWI) exists to invest in research, development and marketing to help ensure the sustainability of the wool industry and increase the profitability of wool-growing enterprises.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong analyst to join AWI's diverse team in Sydney to deliver against their Strategic Plan.
The Measurement & Evaluation (M&E) Analyst will assist in the continued development & implementation of the AWI M&E Framework.
AWI’s Measurement and Evaluation framework provides guidance on the evaluation of all investments made on behalf of Australian woolgrowers and how they should be measured and reported. This role is key to providing AWI with the relevant skills, support and resources to meet this goal.
The role manages the development and creation of market intelligence reports, subscriptions and bespoke trade marketing reports.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The key elements of the Analyst's role are:
- Assisting in the collection and collation of data.
- Providing key statistics to the business to assist in the measurement of results.
- Providing support to the AWI business in regard to M&E including: -
- Identifying possible key performance indicators for a project.
- Measurement options.
- Data available.
- Liaising with the Project/Program Managers to collect data during and after projects.
- Consolidating all data into a central database.
- Managing the AWI data system to ensure data is captured and available to users.
- Preparation of benefit cost analyst, return on investment reports across AWI projects, programs and business
- Assisting in the development of new systems and processes.
- Assisting in providing support to the business in regard to M&E including training.
- Assisting in the provision of reporting on AWI M&E results internally and externally.
- Management of marketing market intelligence asset creation and storage including, bespoke management reports and presentation material, KAM/B2B trade partner reports, trend insight reports, and other reports required by global staff members as requested;
- Managing subscriptions to marketing market intelligence organisations, and developing great working relationships with their account managers to ensure access to the best quality information for our global network is achieved.
A degree in Economics, Commerce or Agricultural Economics is essential.
Understanding of the Australian wool growing industry is desired.
This is the role for you if you have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in measurement and evaluation or impact assessments across diverse organisations
- Experience in cost benefit or financial assessment of investment projects.
- Understanding of and experience in running or coordinating sample surveys, including survey design.
- Experience in the analysis, reporting and presentation of survey results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent relationship building skills
- High level motivation and implementation
- Advanced analytical skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Comprehensive IT skills
If you have a passion for making data accessible and love finding ROI from multiple data sources, APPLY now! Alternatively, call Hannah on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.