Experienced communication individuals are wanted for various opportunities to support Associations and Membership organisations around Sydney.
Temporary or contract opportunities. This is your chance to register with us in advance as positions are often filled prior to advertising.
We are looking for individuals with strong written communication skills, with a strategic mind to confidently craft and implement wide communications strategies both internally and externally. Your primary focus will be member engagement whilst promoting the industry to consumers, suppliers and partners through various streams including; website, email, social media and newsletters
Experience working with health-related industries is highly desirable.
You should demonstrate:
- Ability to execute a communications strategy
- Strong written communication skills
- Knowledge or experience with healthcare, regulatory environments and/or a not-for-profit/membership organisation
- A high-level initiative and strong organisational skills
- Experience in working autonomously as a strategic thinker and hands on doer!
- Technical skills with relevant communications/marketing software
If this opportunity excites you, please apply now ! Alternatively, contact Kristina on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.