The Australian College of Dermatologists
Flexibility for FT or PT – 3/4 days a week
$80k + super
About the Client
The Australasian College of Dermatologists (ACD) is the sole medical college providing training and continuing professional development (CPD) for medical practitioners in the specialty of dermatology. As the national peak membership organisation for dermatology, the Collage provides information, advocacy and advice to individuals, communities, government and other health stakeholders on skin health and dermatological practice.
About the Role
This is a newly created role that reports into the College’s Membership and Marketing Manager. The ACD are looking for a proactive marketing and communications all- rounder, with a strategic mindset to craft and execute an effective strategy that will support the College’s external positioning and member services. Your primary focus will be membership engagement whilst also raising the profile of dermatology and skin health to the community, patients and general public through media, public relations and marketing campaigns.
About the Person
The ideal candidate must showcase self-motivation work independently but also collaboratively in a small team. This role requires an individual to demonstrate strong relationship management skills to work with external stakeholders to deliver on multiple marketing projects at any one time. Exceptional attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication is essential.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist to develop, implement and evaluate a marketing and communication strategy in line with brand protocols
- Coordinate and manage the quarterly magazine, annual report and weekly e-newsletter
- Manage a diverse range of communications, marketing and promotional activities to increase the profile of ACD both internally and externally
- Manage the online website and support on social media campaigns
- Work with staff and external stakeholders to lead website content management
- Manage and monitor all media strategies, including sourcing, researching and writing media releases, articles and new stories
To be successful you will have:
- Qualifications in Marketing, Communication or Business
- Ability to craft and execute a communications and marketing strategy
- Experience in external relations, media and/or advocacy work
- Strong stakeholder engagement capabilities to create a collaborative network
- Knowledge or experience with healthcare, regulatory environments and/or a not-for-profit/membership organisation
- A high-level initiative and strong organisational skills
- Experience in working autonomously as a strategic thinker and hands on doer!
- Technical skills with InDesign or similar software
Are you excited? If this sounds like the perfect role for you please APPLY NOW ! Alternatively, call Kristina and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.