This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing and Communication Manager to take ownership of a newly created role within an esteemed college located in Sydney’s inner-west. You will be reporting directly into the Principal, working closely with the executive team and council to drive their 5-year strategic plan and be responsible for planning, executing and evaluating all of the colleges brand, marketing and communications.
- Permanent full-time opportunity
- Located in Sydney’s inner-west with free parking onsite
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Develop and maintain brand guidelines, identity and tone of voice
- Ensure marketing fosters growth in enrolments, leads and stakeholder engagement in areas such as school visits, careers expos, open days and info days etc.
- Work closely with the principal and communications working group on the colleges brand and positioning in the market
- Manage the creation of marketing collateral, promotional material, presentations, videos and static displays
- Plan and manage all PR and Communications, develop partnerships with editors, writers, journalists and bloggers
- Produce and manage college newsletters, principals update, prospectus, college magazine and ad hoc publications
- Lead and provide guidance to a marketing officer
You will have previous experience with managing the strategic plan for a marketing and communications team with excellent attention to detail and a high level of organisational skills. You will be able to bring exceptional knowledge from your previous experiences and a positive can-do attitude to help shape this position alongside the Principle.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in marketing, communications or a related discipline
- Prior experience of working in the education sector (desirable)
- Strategic marketing and business planning skills including experience in developing and implementing integrated marketing plans
- A fast-paced attitude to effectively make things happen
- Strong written and verbal communications with high attention to detail
- Proven ability to develop stakeholder relationships
- A high-level of initiative
- Experience partnering with editors, journalists and bloggers
- Familiarity with WordPress (ideal)
Culture & Benefits:
- Opportunity to make this role your own and work with likeminded people
- Free parking onsite
- Lunch provided daily
- Opportunity to work directly with the principal to drive strategy
If your current skill set aligns with the above description, please submit your resume below for review. For further information, please contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org.