Beaumont People is a boutique recruitment agency headquartered in Sydney that places people first. Our commitment to our staff, clients and candidates sets us apart. Since 2008 we have saved charities more than $20m in recruitment fees by running our charitable organisations recruitment division as a not-for-profit itself. One of our key strategies is to reward staff and ensure their continued career development. We specialise in the areas of business services, call centre & sales, charitable organisations, health & social care, associations & memberships and education.
About the role
Take ownership of the Marketing function of the business across 2 offices throughout this 9 month maternity leave cover.
Responsibilities can include:
- Develop marketing campaigns for new revenue streams and special events including the creation of these events and full management
- Manage and develop effectiveness of newsletters, Facebook, Linked In, Pinterest and other forms of marketing / social media
- Develop new Beaumont website and manage website effectiveness
- Prepare and submit regular media releases, articles, blogs, event alerts to increase market awareness and raise public profile and brand.
- Develop and execute a PR strategy using both proactive and reactive PR opportunities and developing media relations.
- A relevant tertiary qualification and/or significant industry experience in communications and marketing.
- Demonstrated experience in corporate communications with strong focus in digital and social media.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and establish professional strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent leadership, organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritise in a rapidly changing environment.
- High level of competency in both written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated high level of organisational, analytical, evaluative and problem-solving skills.
We take our culture seriously at Beaumont People and believe it's critical to our success. We ensure our team thrive, not just survive and do this through a generous benefits programme, a high performance but mature culture, significant value adds for our clients and candidates as well as ourselves, and ensuring we have a lot of fun along the way!
And to top it off, we were voted the 9th Best Place To Work for in Australia!!!
If this sounds like you, please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.