- Work within a national organisation
- Assist in the end-to-end delivery of marketing campaigns for Health
- Darlinghurst location, with great transport links
About the organisation
This organisation has a vision to improve the cardiovascular health for Australians and to reduce the suffering and death from heart disease. They aim to support health professionals in their practice and fund research to inform, educate, prevent, support and care for individuals affected by heart disease.
The aim of this role is to assist in the delivery of end-to-end marketing and health campaigns over various media channels. You will also work alongside the Heart Health and Revenue teams to effectively assist in the development of campaign strategies.
- Assist in the execution of multi-channel health marketing campaigns to deliver awareness and raise revenue for the organisation.
- Manage relationships with external agencies and associated admin to ensure campaigns are delivered.
- Coordinate with various internal stakeholders to source speakers and volunteers to integrate into campaigns.
- Contribute to campaign briefs, evaluate campaign results and assist in the recommendations to improve.
- Work with a small team of coordinators for campaign events.
- Ensure all objectives are completed on time and within budget.
Skills & Attributes
- A tertiary qualification or equivalent experience in marketing or communications.
- Experience in a similar role with an exceptional understanding of the health sector.
- Skilled at managing relationships, assisting in the delivery of end-to-end marketing campaigns.
- Excellent organisation, time management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with confidence presenting and pitching.
- Ability to coordinate a small team and work collaboratively.
- Career progression, significant opportunities
- Strategic development
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.