Based close to Byron Bay, this Health, Wellness and Skincare company have a unique offering and currently produce and supply products both nationally and internationally. They are an expanding CPG/FMCG company who are also focused on positive contribution to the environment and community.
The Marketing Manager role has a huge brand development and innovation focus. The role is a great mix of strategic development as well as implementation and execution.
- Develop & deliver marketing & brand strategies within the overall corporate plan
- Ensure all content is kept current across product websites
- Manage the marketing budget, forecasting & reporting
- Create & run PR & advertising campaigns
- Develop promotional & product management activities
- Undertake market analysis & research
- Manager relationships with major suppliers & customers
- Forward planning for opportunities of growth as they arise
- Delivering on all marketing activities as the 'go to' marketing person, sourcing external support for adhoc projects / campaigns.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing / Commerce or similar
- Demonstrated experience in a Marketing management role ideally in FMCG / CPG
- Recent experience implementing your marketing strategies
- Solid Brand Management experience
- Experience in using Neilsen market data (or similar) is highly regarded
- Confident managing marketing budgets including sales, advertising & promotional expenditure
- Self-starter with a growth mindset
Please send your resume & a covering letter addressing the ‘Your Skills & Attributes’ section of this advert through the ‘Apply Now’ button. Salary will be dependent on experience but is competitive for this level of role. Please note this is a Full Time Permanent position.
If you have specific enquiries, please contact:
Victoria Nankivell (Mon-Wed) 0466 433 965 Victoria@beaumontpeople.com.au or
Rebecca Robinson (Tues, Thurs, Fri) 0404 922 338 Rebecca@beaumontpeople.com.au
There is no closing date for this role applications will be assessed and progressed accordingly