My client is a not-for-profit health promotion charity committed to providing the community with information and tools to help improve health for all.
This is done through raising public awareness, investing into scientific research, and working with large agribusiness to help guide them in to developing healthier foods.
Summary of role
The Marketing Manager role has come about due to a re-structure, and the individual will be responsible for; increasing brand awareness, as well being involved in a 'start-up' food brand.
Key responsibilities are:
- Validate brand propositions, messages & claims.
- Develop a marketing plan, including media and communication strategy.
- Launch campaigns across Email, SEM, Social and Webinar
- Work with communications agencies upon creation of a consumer & client communication campaign
- Plan for the release of new research findings
- Bachelor degree in Business or Marketing
- Minimum experience, preferably in the food, FMCG or pharmaceutical categories
- Have led a brand relaunch using consumer insight
- Demonstrable experience in agency management, communication development, PR campaigns, content creation & media buying, particularly in digital and social channels.
- Track record delivering SEM and Paid Social campaigns
If this sounds like you, please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.