Full time position
$120k-$150k inclusive of super
About the client
The Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) is the NFP national peak member organisation for professional mortgage and finance brokers, mortgage managers and aggregators.
MFAA fosters a positive culture embodied by their values; Customer Focus, Listening, Integrity and Trust, Negotiating, Ethics and Values, Drive for Results, Problem Solving and Innovation Management.
About the role
MFAA are searching for a self-motivated Marketing Manager to lead a team of 2 to execute the marketing functions that will ultimately enhance the MFAA brand and increase member engagement. This role will work to understand the strategic concept and display project management skills in delivering the content through various channels.
The successful candidate will need to thrive in a fast-paced environment and must demonstrate experience in the financial services industry.
About the person
The ideal candidate for this this position must display self-disciple and a strong work ethic, always striving for excellence. You will be professionally resilient and more than capable to tolerate ambiguity. This role requires an individual to demonstrate strong relationship management skills with both internal and external stakeholders to deliver on multiple marketing projects at any one time.
- Develop, implement and oversee a marketing and communications strategy for the MFAA Marketing initiatives program and provide operational direction to achieve these deliverables.
- Lead the design, development and maintenance of MFAA websites including content, structure and technical development and support.
- Oversee the digital/social media communications ensuring the content is relevant to stakeholders and engaging members.
- Monitor website traffic and implement necessary improvements to increase engagement including SEO.
- Lead the planning and implementation of the CEO social media presence.
- Oversee the execution of the advertising strategy ensuring that they enhance MFAA’s brand, growth and member engagement through liaising with the necessary stakeholders.
- Manage the production of key marketing reports for publication.
- Provide advice, coaching, direction and supervision to Marketing team.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience and proven performance in leading a marketing team.
- Demonstrable knowledge in Financial Services and/or the ability to understand the Mortgage Broking industry.
- Proven ability to design and implement a national strategy across all areas of marketing and communication.
- Ability to manage multiple marketing and communications functions including content management systems and digital media.
- Superior attention to detail while demonstrating creative flair and good judgement.
- Proficient in relevant marketing programs like Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Wordpress, Hootsuite
If you feel you meet the above criteria please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.