- Within a leading Education provider
- Based in the CBD close to public transport links
- Salary of $63,000 + super
This role has a strong focus on supporting the development of product position, messaging, competitive differentiation to meet key business goals. The Marketing Executive will develop, support and execute a series of integrated, marketing initiatives designed to drive business strategy.
Main duties of the role;
- Develop integrated measurable campaigns, and work with assigned product budgets to create tactical campaigns, for both B2C and B2B
- Confidently liaise with internal and external stakeholder in order to drive campaigns and strategies while confidently producing new and innovative ideas
- Create event campaigns, marketing tools and channels to generate awareness for the brand, with a focus on digital marketing, help create and maintain digital marketing initiatives
- Create and implement automation and nurture email campaigns for assigned products
- Provide reports and research regarding campaigns in order to understand how they contribute to the overall business goals for the business
- Support the Marketing Manager in defining long-term and short-term strategy of the product and create a road map for the product
The ideal candidate will understand the market and the market needs, this person will be ambitious and creative and have a desire to provide support and ideas within the marketing team.
Key experience and attributes;
- Proven experience developing B2B and B2C marketing strategies, paired with a qualification in Marketing or Communications
- Established strategic marketing partnerships and alliances, implementing marketing campaigns, and analysing results
- Proven ability to lead multiple projects, exercise judgement and experience in the development of marketing automation and nurture campaigns
- Proven experience with integrated management across the entire marketing mix
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with proficient copy-writing skills
- Ability to work with data, proficient in the MS Suite, and desirable to have experience within Salesforce
- Desirable to have experience in the education industry, financial services and/or real estate
- Great opportunities to learn, develop and progress within a leading Education provider
- Great and accessible location
- Opportunity to study their courses online
If you are interested, please submit your resume below. For any further information, please call Emily, 02 9093 4938.