- Working for a well- known School based in South West Sydney
- 40 weeks a year (term time only) Hours 8:00 – 4:00pm.
- Excellent salary range available $70,000 - $80,000 + Super - this if for the 40-41 weeks of work per year, paid over 52 weeks.
The Marketing Executive is responsible for developing and implementing long-term marketing and communication visions for the school. This person would be responsible for planning, developing and implementing marketing strategies and marketing communications both internally and externally.
Key responsibilities and duties include;
- Responsibility for creating and measuring success of a comprehensive marketing and communications program that will enhance the brand image and position
- Writes and edits all collateral and communications, print and digital materials whilst effectively assuring the brand image and position
- Reflects, articulates and promotes the mission and vision, and manages the strategic planning, development and creative design of marketing and communication materials
- Develops, manages and maintains the photo and video library whilst liaising with external contractors and further responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution
- Effectively utilise print, visual, and digital mediums with a set budget to market the brand to the public and maximise fundraising and recruitment efforts
- Lead special projects assigned such as re-branding, logo development, capital campaign communication plans, etc.
- Be responsible for project management,writing, non-media relations, media relations, design management, planning budget and organisational strategy
The ideal candidate will be be an experienced marketing professional who is looking for a role that will allow them to be creative and give them flexibility with work life balance.
Key qualifications and experience;
- Proven experience within the marketing field
- Relevant qualifications within Marketing or Communications
- High attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Confident within a range of marketing functions, including; collateral, digital marketing, print, project management and planning and budgeting
- The ability to produce marketing plans and budgets to key internal and external stakeholders and provide a deeper understanding for the marketing strategy
- Be able and willing to work with high integrity and confidentiality at all times and be aware of legislation regarding privacy and other legal obligations
- Work 40 weeks per year and take every school holiday off
- Working Hours 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Collaborative team environment
If you are interested in this role, please submit your application below. For further information, please contact Emily or Claire, 02 9093 4938.