Our client is a not-for-profit organisation supporting and connecting people with disability's all across NSW.
It is their mission is to empower, connect and support people with various conditions, and be an effective advocate for them and their families.
Purpose of the position:
The Marketing & Development Manager is responsible for managing the organisation’s fundraising and marketing activities.
The primary responsibility during the tenure of this contract will be to oversee implementation of the 2020-2021 Communications, Marketing and Fundraising Strategy, developed in alignment with the organisation’s Strategic Plan. They will be supported by two coordinator staff, one full time and one part time.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Oversee the implementation of the organisation’s Communications, Marketing and Fundraising Strategy,
- Oversees the production of all promotional, communication materials and marketing campaigns for fundraising and programs.
- Conduct a refresh all collateral being sent out externally.
- Development and implementation of the Digital Communications Strategy.
- Manage the publishing of content across all social media platforms
- Assist with the management of fundraising events as required
- Experience working in marketing and communications essential,
- Experience within fundraising preferred
- Extensive digital marketing experience preferred
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple competing deadlines
If this sounds like you, please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume.
For further information please email email@example.com.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.