- Rydalmere location, free parking on-site
- Competitive salary
- Complete ownership of all Marketing and Events Administration
- Opportunity for growth over the next 12 months
This role will report directly to the National Marketing Manager and you will have full ownership of marketing collateral, website maintenance, marketing materials and drive all marketing initiatives for their Australian and New Zealand offices. You will also be responsible for Events administration and supporting the Sales Team with administration. This is an excellent opportunity for a hands-on Marketing Coordinator who is looking for growth opportunities over the next 12 months.
- Proactively work with the National Marketing Manager and Sales team to assist with all marketing collateral, including creation of marketing materials
- Responsible for print media and literature (in conjunction with digital eDM)
- Assist the Events team with Marketing Administration
- Collaborate marketing and events initiatives with the European head office
- Support and drive marketing coordination for all of Australia and New Zealand
- Hands on marketing generalist who is happy to "roll their sleeves up" and get involved in all marketing aspects
- Proficiency in ]Adobe Creative Suite a must
- Experience in using CRM (preferably Salesforce)
- Copywriting skills
- "Can do" attitude
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.