- Sydney CBD location
- Competitive salary with packaging
- Flexible working arrangements available
This Non-for-Profit provides food, shelter, education, healthcare and training to help the world’s most vulnerable prepare for crisis.
This role will build on and develop digital marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and recruit participants for the campaign.
- Create awareness and acquisition campaigns through innovative content marketing and PR
- Write, edit and produce content that makes up the supporter experience
- Manage relationships with international stakeholders to deliver successful events overseas
- Support on developing the digital marketing strategy to drive growth nationally and internationally
- Potential management of volunteer interns
- Manage budget to deliver a strong return on investment
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and digital platforms including Facebook advertising, eDMs and social media
- Excellent creative judgement with respect to images, copy and design
- Naturally organised with a track record of delivering against deadlines
- A keen interest in the Not for Profit sector
- Degree qualified preferable
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.