- Within a leading Education provider
- Based in the CBD close to public transport links
This role has a strong focus on supporting the development of product position, messaging, competitive differentiation to meet key business goals. The Marketing Coordinator is primarily responsible for channels and activities at the top of the digital marketing funnel.
Main duties of the role;
- Develop integrated measurable campaigns, and work with assigned product budgets to create tactical campaigns
- Support the Marketing Manager through their activities of lead generation, goal setting, campaign management and digital activities
- Confidently liaise with internal and external stakeholder in order to drive campaigns and strategies while confidently producing new and innovative ideas
- Work closely with the Marketing team to share insights that can help engage students with the ideal outcome of enrolment
- Create and implement automation and nurture email campaigns for assigned products
- Provide reports and research regarding marketing activities in order to understand how they contribute to the overall business goals for the business
- Support the Marketing Manager in defining long-term and short-term strategy of the product and create a road map for the product
The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing and is looking to enhance their skills and abilities in the marketing space. This candidate will be engaging, collaborative and great working with a team.
Key experience and attributes;
- Previous experience and passion for marketing, with a tertiary qualification in marketing, communication or digital
- A great communicator with experience working with internal and external stakeholder
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to develop solutions and forward think
- Marketing “all-rounder” experience is desirable
- Experience with analytics and reporting, experience with salesforce is desirable, and experience with education would be preferable
- Proven experience with integrated management across the entire marketing mix
- Great opportunities to learn, develop and progress within a leading Education provider
- Great and accessible location
- Opportunity to study their courses online heavily discounted
If you are interested, please submit your resume below. For any further information, please call Emily, 02 9093 4938.