Full time position
$70-80k + super
About the client
The Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) is the NFP national peak member organisation for professional mortgage and finance brokers, mortgage managers and aggregators.
MFAA fosters a positive culture embodied by their values; Customer Focus, Listening, Integrity and Trust, Negotiating, Ethics and Values, Drive for Results, Problem Solving and Innovation Management.
About the role
MFAA are looking for a Marketing and Communication Specialist to join the team to support the marketing function to enhance brand growth and member engagement. The role involves assisting the Marketing Manager with the execution of campaigns, creation and distribution of digital communications, website and social media management, and providing support with reporting.
About the person
The ideal candidate for this role must have proven hands on experience working with content management and email systems, as well as social media. You must showcase a creative flare and a strong attention to detail. This role requires the individual to have a flexible approach and a willingness to be hands on.
The successful candidate will need to thrive in a fast-paced environment and must demonstrate experience in the financial services industry.
- Support the Marketing Manager with the development and execution of campaigns from ideation through to implementation.
- Assist in writing post campaign reports.
- Assist with the distribution of all digital communications and messages as required.
- Management of program collateral required to support programs and workshops.
- Collaborate with the Events team and the Business Development Managers to promote National Roadshows, Excellence Awards and PD Events to maximise member engagement.
- Assist with keeping website content up-to-date and the Member portal.
- Manage and monitor all social channels (eg: Facebook, LinkedIn) including reporting and response monitoring for both owned and external sites.
- Demonstrate a fast-paced attitude to effectively make things happen
- Strong written and verbal communications with high attention to detail
- A high-level of initiative
- Experience in working autonomously as a creative thinker and hands on doer!
- Previous experience in a digital marketing/content role
- Proficient in relevant marketing programs like Drupal, Campaign Monitor, Wordpress, Hootsuite
Are you excited? If this sounds like the perfect role for you please APPLY NOW ! Alternatively, call Kristina and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.