Sydney Children's Hospitals Foundation (SCHF) is a leading children's charity, working to inspire the community to support sick kids to live their healthiest lives.
The Marketing and Communications Specialist is responsible for leading and delivering projects and campaigns to meet fundraising objectives within Sydney Children’s Hospitals Foundation. You will lead the production of fundraising collateral and ensure brand adherence for produced content and play a key role in providing marketing material and content for fundraising communications and specified appeals.
- Source, write, edit and produce rich content for multiple channels, including but not limited to; patient stories, case studies, video, imagery and fundraising/appeal news items and press materials.
- Develop relationships with key internal & external stakeholders across all locations
- Lead and deliver end-to-end campaigns and appeals to meet set KPIs and business objectives.
- Ensure consistency in the organisation’s messaging across all communication mediums.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of specified appeals
- In conjunction with the senior Marketing and Communications team liaise with media as required
- A tertiary qualification in marketing, communications or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and to work in a changing and challenging environment.
- Relationship building skills, and a commitment to display empathy and sensitivity with patient families to honour the patient and family story.
- Experience in creating strategic marketing plans and managing content creation through to completion,
- Experience in communications roles, preferably in a not-for-profit fundraising environment.
- Successful track record in leading campaigns and executing communications strategies and initiatives.
- Exceptional written communication skills and the ability to draft communications plans.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Experience in managing design and print from conception to delivery.
- Emotional robustness is required for this role
- Access to not for profit salary packaging
- Great work/life balance
- Supportive and collaborative team
- A real opportunity to make a difference