- High performing and award-winning charity
- 12 month contract
- North Sydney location - close to public transport
Work for a national not-for-profit organisation dedicated to funding and coordinating specified research in Australia. Its goal is to research better treatments and prevention, with the aim of ultimately finding a cure for this debilitating disease.
The Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for managing the digital marketing and media platforms as a tool to execute marketing and communications initiatives. The role involves creating and developing content, using initiative and experience to support the Head of department in planning and executing the marketing and communications strategy, as well as working collaboratively with other teams across the organisation to maximise marketing and communications opportunities where appropriate.
- Collaborate with the Head of Department to develop and deliver on the annual marketing and communications plan.
-Monitor, interpret and report on digital analytics results. Create strategies to enhance digital performance and execute these effectively to continuously improve the performance of digital communications.
- Ensure consistency in organisational image, brand and message across all digital channels (internal and external).
- Source, write and manage content for the various digital channels including developing content ideas to enhance the user experience on digital channels.
- Manage the development of EDM's including creating templates, writing content and reporting.
- Monitor and record all media coverage for the organisation and report on its media value as well Identify new PR opportunities.
- Tertiary education in Marketing and/or Communications
- Experience in a similar marketing communications role, preferably in a not-for-profit environment
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate, be persuasive, develop trust and maintain effective working relationships
- Experience in managing multiple campaigns at the same time
- Familiarity with website Content Management Systems and analytics platforms
- Experience in managing websites and social media channels and writing and adapting copy to suit all digital channels
If this sounds like you, please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume to Nicole Harding.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis