ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Australian Cancer Research Foundation (ACRF) provide funding to only the most promising cancer research initiatives in Australia. Through these funding initiatives, ACRF have a mission to outsmart cancer by providing world-class scientists with the equipment they need to improve prevention, diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will be executing the organisations marketing and communications strategy, raising and maintaining the profile of the ACRF brand. Reporting directly to the CEO, and managing one. You will be part of an energetic, passionate and driven team, leading the organisation through brand and communication to ultimately increase the level of funds raised for cancer research.
- Ensure that ACRF is a well-recognised brand in the broader community.
- Implement marketing strategies, marketing communications and public relations activities aligned with Foundation strategy and consistent across the organisation.
- Manage production of relevant cancer research news and information for all ACRF teams.
- Support the fundraising collateral development, campaign development and promotional activities of the fundraising teams.
- Provide ongoing positive multichannel communications about ACRF, our work and the outcomes of project funded.
- Provide strategic communications advice and support to staff at all levels across the organisation.
- Accountable for maintaining the ACRF website.
- Manage digital marketing assets.
- Manage the day to day operations and work program of the Communications team.
- Manage and develop relationships with external agencies, suppliers, internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns across both brand and fundraising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against objectives (ROI and KPIs).
If you have a high level of energy and passion, love collaborating with the wider team to drive brand awareness and campaign success, we would love to hear from you.
- Experience across Marketing and communications
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Experience within Health sector desired
- Experience in managing websites, UX knowledge, develop online content, e-marketing and social media
- Experience in managing or collaborating on Direct Mail fundraising appeals
- Experience in PR, media relations and corporate communications desirable
- Experience in stakeholder relations, team management and leadership at senior level
- Demonstrated leadership and management experience with a high level of creative thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Strong creative development and marketing skills; a digital expert with extensive brand management experience and the ability to manage, measure and track the ROI of campaigns
- Thorough understanding of all digital channels, digital/social trends, marketing automation and opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Please APPLY as soon as possible, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
If you require further information, please contact Nicole Harding from Beaumont People on 02 9093 4911.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis