- Permanent Full Time role
- $60,000 - $65,000 + Super
- Play a crucial role in the ongoing growth on this inspiring business
This impressive brand is seeing success across Australia and the international market. The Marketing & Communications Coordinator is responsible for driving the marketing strategy for this growing company located in the Ballina region.
You will contribute to this organisation by managing the website, creating innovative and exciting posts for various social media platforms, utilising Photoshop and InDesign, writing blogs and ultimately increasing sales and reach.
Working within a start-up environment you must be adaptable, quick thinking, embrace change and be an innovative creator.
You will be a high level strategic thinker who is not afraid to executive your work and get your hands dirty
- Strong copywriting skills
- Extensive experience with Adobe Photoshop and Indesign
- Demonstrated experience delivering innovative marketing campaigns
- Solid experience in the digital landscape, including CRM’s, social and web-based marketing channels
- Ability to work autonomously and be happy to implement the strategy you create
- Effective internal relationship building skills to inspire others
- Outstanding planning, analytical & decision-making skills
In return you will be joining a small, collaborative team and play a crucial role in the ongoing growth on this inspiring business.
For more information about this position, please contact Sarah Wagner, Recruitment Consultant, on (02) 9133 9322 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications will be reviewed as they are received, this advertisement will be removed when the position is filled.