- Work within a national organisation
- Assist in the development of various fundraising and marketing campaigns
- Darlinghurst location, with great transport links
About the organisation
This organisation has the vision to improve the cardiovascular health for Australians and to reduce the suffering and death from heart disease. They aim to support health professionals in their practice and fund research to inform, educate, prevent, support and care for individuals affected by heart disease.
- Support the development and execution of multi-channel health and community fundraising marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate between departments and with external agencies to ensure campaigns are delivered and associated admin is complete.
- Assist in the development of the program's collateral and communications.
- Work closely with two campaign managers to deliver successful marketing and fundraising campaigns.
- Support the delivery of events and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Evaluate campaign results and assist in providing recommendations to improve.
Skills & Attributes
- A tertiary qualification or equivalent experience in marketing or communications.
- Experience in a similar role, particularly within fundraising marketing, will be highly regarded.
- Skilled at building relationships with stakeholders and managing external agencies.
- Strong ability to coordinate with various parties and manage a large workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail and the confidence to provide feedback.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.