- Work within a national organisation
- Create and deliver end-to-end marketing campaigns for Health
- Darlinghurst location, with great transport links
This organisation has a vision to improve the cardiovascular health for Australians and to reduce the suffering and death from heart disease. They aim to support health professionals in their practice and fund research to inform, educate, prevent, support and care for individuals affected by heart disease.
The aim of this role is to develop and deliver end-to-end strategic health marketing campaigns over various media channels. You will also be responsible for working alongside the Health and Revenue teams to effectively develop and implement campaign strategies.
- Develop and execute multi-channel health marketing campaigns to deliver awareness and raise revenue for the organisation
- Contribute to the strategic development of short-term and long-term health campaigns and partnerships plans
- Create campaigns that speak to health professionals and with your background in health marketing, use language that talks to a health professional
- Manage relationships and contracts with external agencies to ensure campaign inputs are delivered and associated administration is correct
- Coordinate with various internal stakeholders to source speakers and volunteers to integrate into campaigns
- Deliver campaign briefs to key stakeholders, evaluate results and present on improvements and recommendations
- Ensure all objectives are complete on time and within budget
Skills & Attributes
- A tertiary qualification or equivalent experience in marketing or communications
- Experience in a similar role, an exceptional understanding of the health sector and preferably with commercial and/or agency experience
- Skilled at managing multiple agencies, developing and delivering end-to-end marketing campaigns and providing feedback and recommendations to stakeholders
- Excellent organisation, time management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.