This leading education provider are looking for a Marketing Adviser to join their marketing team of 11. This Adviser will generate leads via digital channels to support enrolment targets for their organisation.
This position will primarily be responsible for developing and managing their digital marketing campaigns in line with the marketing strategy. This person will also be responsible for the website, and will work in consultation with the digital developer to manage website user experience.
About the person:
This person will have prior experience working with agencies and have the ability to foster positive relationships with external stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be a well rounded marketer with a digital focus.
This is a dynamic forward thinking team, the Director recognises hard work and encourages collaboration and fun in the workplace. When she can they will reward the team with offsite activities and team lunches.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage digital marketing acquisition campaigns
- Research and advise on new digital trends in acquisition marketing
- Manage website user experience in consultation with the digital developer
- Manage brand consistency including visual and written materials for this role
- Ensure digital activities remain within the agreed budget
- Maintain relationships with digital agencies
- Develop, execute and measure digital strategies to drive growth
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communications or digital
- Experience of working in a digital marketing role
- Prior experience with digital marketing acquisition
- Experience of working within the education sector is preferred
- Demonstrate a fast-paced attitude to effectively make things happen
- Strong written and verbal communications with high attention to detail
- Proven ability to develop stakeholder relationships
- A high-level of initiative