- Mass digital marketing campaign
- CBD location
- Graduate opportunity
About the Organisation
The Dry July Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation, raising funds for people affected by cancer around Australia. In 2019 they raised $10 million for 50+ cancer organisations including Cancer Council, Leukaemia Foundation, McGrath Foundation, Redkite and Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia.
This dynamic role supports with the implementation of marketing and fundraising campaigns.
- Respond to queries and comments on social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Assist marketing executive with content creation and curation for social media
- Answer customer support emails and phone calls
- Assist with website content edits and updates
- Work with our PR agency to source local stories for media
- Management of our e-commerce store on BigCommerce
- Assist with running our fundraising competitions
- Assist with marketing and print collateral design and distribution
- Work with our fulfilment house to ensure smooth delivery of welcome packs and merchandise
- Other general admin duties including post office and courier responsibilities, and ordering of office equipment and staff amenities
- Assist with eDM creation and sending
- Qualification in Marketing, Business or similar
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in social media management preferred
- Exceptional people skills
- Ability to be innovative and quick to learn
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.