As Manager of Residential Services you will lead 3 small villages across the Northern Rivers. Working closely with the Village Managers you will lead clinical care, positive living and support services to our residential clients whilst creating a vibrant, friendly and welcoming environment.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, you will play a pivotal role in shaping residential aged care for the future, ensuring the villages across the Northern Rivers NSW continue to be bold in influencing residential care delivery.
About the organisation:
Our client is an award winning NFP organisation who offers a range of aged care, disability and community services. Passionate about supporting people to be connected, active, fulfilled and live their best life.
In the role you will be responsible for:
- Leading the delivery of professional and innovative person centred services and quality outcomes
- Overseeing the day to day operations of the residential aged care services ensuring living environments, clinical care, hospitality and positive living services meet the client’s needs
- Providing clinical leadership and expert advice to facilitate high quality residential services (inclusive of Allied Health and Nursing)
- Ensuring services comply with legislative and accreditation requirements
- Inspiring and motivating your team to do their best life work
- Hold current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA and evidence of professional development requirements (CNE points) required for annual re-registration
- Experience in the Management and Operations of Residential Aged Care or Retirement Living
- Demonstrated experience in providing strategic leadership and management of residential aged care services, delivering on client expectations and service sustainability
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining systems and processes to meet the various legislative, accreditation, compliance and reporting obligations as they relate to residential aged care
- Demonstrated success in leading and managing a team while being able to effectively communicate and manage change in a consultative and motivating way.
- Unrestricted Australian driver's licence