- Full-time position - based in CatholicCare’s North Parramatta Office
- Lead and manage the delivery of their Family Relationship Services
- On site parking available
Join CatholicCare in their vision to offer quality professional services that enable people to live life in a spirit of hope and to become the best human being that they can be.
Your focus is to directly manage and lead a team of counsellors, psychologists and social workers to deliver a range of counselling and educational services across Western Sydney. These include Family Relationship and Family Law counselling and education services, Keeping Kids in Mind post separation, and bereavement and loss services.
To be a successful applicant you will have demonstrated experience and understanding of the requirements in delivering DSS funded programmes as well as the delivery of services such as counselling, group and educational services.
- Deliver Family Relationship Services in accordance with the values of CatholicCare, the DSS funded Family Support Program, DSS accreditation standards as well as legal and legislative requirements
- Coordinate, plan and deliver their services which build capacity, respond to community needs, and grow services where appropriate
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to develop internal referrals and client pathways to provide an integrated approach to service delivery
- Actively develop and support appropriate service linkage, referral, collaboration and consortium opportunities across the Western Sydney and the Blue Mountains community
- Manage the administration, employment of staff, budgeting, and statistical reporting for their services
- Provide leadership, support and supervision to team members
- Manage the North Parramatta site and liaise with other site managers/coordinators to ensure the sites are suitable for service delivery
To be eligible for this position you will need…
- A degree in Social Work, Psychology or a Masters of Counselling
- Registration preferred with peak body such as AHPRA, AASW, PACFA or similar
- Counselling training and experience
- Clinical Supervision training and experience
- Management Training and experience in facilitation and presentation in group settings
- Mediation/child inclusive practice trained experience is advantageous
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde or Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of CatholicCare Western Sydney, therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman or Diana Linde.