- Full time permanent Manager - Volunteer Programs for this incredible charity
- Strengthen engagement by driving opportunities within their Volunteer Program
- Role based in Inner West City, Sydney - Competitive salary
As the leader of a small Volunteer Program team, your focus is to identify, grow and strengthen volunteer opportunities across the organisation. You will be the creative force behind all volunteer program initiatives, ensuring volunteers are engaged and maintain a high retention rate.
- Develop and implement the volunteer program strategy and policy framework
- Identify and grow volunteer, internship, students and corporate volunteer opportunities
- Maintain the volunteer database and ensure compliance requirements and Volunteer Standards are met under the National Standards in Volunteering
- Partner with Managers to ensure volunteers are acknowledged and recognised
- Measure and improve volunteer specific KPI’s, compile and deliver timely volunteering reports to all parts of the organisation to support their engagement and impact initiatives
About the successful candidate:
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated volunteer program management experience, with the ability to communicate with people from different backgrounds. You will bring an understanding of best practice in volunteer management and the ability to confidently apply it to current processes to enhance current activities.
You will be tenacious, energetic and ready make a positive difference through the effective engagement of volunteers and the support of the organisation.
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested and suitable for, please apply directly. If you have any further questions, please contact Rhonda Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.