The Manager, Sydney City Centre ensures that the customer voice is heard, understood, and is at the forefront of decision making. This role has a specific focus on Customer Experience and ensuring that the organisation is positioned to deliver an outstanding Customer Experience from customer intake, engagement and onboarding through to service delivery and case closure. Key to this is understanding and responding to trends within, and beyond, the sector.
- Develop Annual Program targets for each program
- Monitor performance against annual targets and develop strategies to address gaps. Provide GM Monthly Reports on reasons for variance and strategies to address
- Build constructive relationships with relevant program funding bodies through regular communication, account management and on time and accurate reporting
- Respond to Customer Satisfaction data by implementing agreed service improvements
- Meet regularly with direct reports and record relevant topics and agreed actions
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures
- Manage performance review and other employment processes for direct and indirect reports.
- Ensure the organisations programs are compliant with operational requirements of all State funding contracts
- In conjunction with GM Finance develop, implement and manage portfolio budgets
- Plan and operationalise successful tender applications into functioning programs in collaboration with BMS and PQI
To be suitable for this role you will have:-
- Tertiary and/or postgraduate qualifications in Business, Marketing, Human Resources, Psychology, Behavioral Sciences or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience at a Manager level (or above) at either a Community Services or Customer Service oriented organisation.
- Experience in a role focused on the Customer Experience Managing a team
- Computer Literacy (Sound Microsoft suite, Excel and database administration skills)
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritise, co-ordinate and organise own work and work of team members
- Ability to lead, motivate and inspire a team
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application ASAP if you are interested in this role.
If this sounds like the role for you please click ‘APPLY’ to send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application addressed to Sadie Kelly or email your application to Sadie@beaumontpeople.com.au. Please feel free to call to discuss on 02 9093 4911