What’s the role about?
We are looking for a strategic, proactive and motivated person to join our leadership team, responsible for managing our shared living services in the North region. As a Manager you will be responsible for directing and coordinating the operation of the service, ensuring and improving performance, efficiency and profitability while delivering and ensuring that a flexible and person centred approach is taken in all aspects of service delivery. We encourage you to be creative, flexible and innovative in exploring different ways to help people to grow into their full potential, creating opportunities for the people we support while guiding your team to perform their best within the values of the organisation. You will require a strong background working in a similar role and able to add value with your strategic planning and influencing ability.
- Previous disability management experience (minimum 2-3 years)
- Commitment to the values, vision and mission of the organisation including leadership and implementation
- Sound knowledge of general business practice
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- Outstanding planning and organising skills demonstrating initiative when working without direct supervision
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to coach and develop these skills in others
- Emotional intelligence, resilience and physical capacity to perform the work required
- An understanding of an adherence to working within personal and professional boundaries in a multicultural environment
- Initiative and self-motivation
- Personal and professional integrity
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, and/or completion of appropriate work-related study in relevant field.
At Unisson Disability we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to offer a friendly place to work and a genuine, supportive team environment to grow, with a wide range of training and experienced leaders to guide you. We want to provide a ‘life changing’ experience not only for our clients but for all the people that work with us.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application ASAP if you are interested in this role.
If this sounds like the role for you please click ‘APPLY’ to send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application addressed to Sadie Kelly or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to call to discuss on 02 9093 4911