- 12 month contract – generous salary package
- Based in Randwick
- Your contribution will positively contribute to Zero Childhood Cancer medical research
Children’s Cancer Institute Australia are committed to eradicating childhood cancer through their Personalised Medicine Research. They are the only medical research institute of its kind in Australia and collaborate with researcher’s and clinicians around the globe.
Four years ago, Children’s Cancer Institute and Sydney Children’s Hospitals Network unveiled one of their most exciting initiatives yet – to combat the most serious cases in childhood cancer. This program was named the Zero Childhood Cancer Program, and is expected to require over $50 million over the next six years, which all goes towards the goal of preventing the 950 childhood cancer diagnoses made each year in Australia.
About the Role
This role is accountable for all forecasting and budgeting of the Zero Childhood Cancer Program for the organisation, leading towards the success and the future growth of the organisation. A newly created role brought on board to support the Program Leader and Program Management team, this successful candidate will also partner with the Head of Finance and the Finance Team in a fast paced environment to achieve optimal results.
- Continuously update forecasts and prepare annual budgets
- Stay up to date with relevant information and update forecasts to reflect that
- Review and analyse monthly reports, management accounts and transactions
- Manage reporting to funding bodies for grants
- Maintain optimal financial processes by working with the Program Leader, Management team and the Financial team
- Demonstrate a culture of continuous improvement amongst all stakeholders within the finance function
- Monitor financial dashboard
- Degree in Accounting/Business
- Demonstrated experience in budgeting/forecasting, reporting and analysis
- Must be dynamic, agile and adaptable in managing change
- CA/CPA degree is advantageous
- Senior stakeholder relationship building experience
- Strong technical proficiency in EPRs and forecasting systems
- Exposure to Biomedical/Biological background is very beneficial
- Generous salary packaging
- Opportunity to support a highly regarded not for profit organisation dedicated to curing – and eliminating childhood cancer
- Work with a highly complex and fast paced research program
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Rhonda Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org at Beaumont People.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.