Manage the major donor and bequests program for a well-loved children's charity. The position will manage, steward and increase year on year giving from major donors and bequests and will review and oversee the strategy within these areas of fundraising.
- Key role developing major donors and bequests
- Join this growing fundraising team within this much loved children’s charity
- Competitive salary
The Relationship Manager plays a critical role in the fundraising team and is responsible for increasing long term revenue to the organization via major donors and bequesters. You will manage strategy, processes and relationships across both areas of income generation.
- Manage the annual philanthropy plan, including tracking and monitoring prospects and donors through all phases: identification, cultivation, solicitation, stewardship
- Lead on all Acquisition and Stewardship startegies
- Establish and manage a ‘bequest pipeline’ of bequest enquirers, intenders and confirmed bequestors
- Identify new opportunities and make direct approaches to potential philanthropists for one off donations and to solicitate bequests
- Develop and maintain quality long-term prospects, and develop and implement cultivation strategies to turn prospects into ongoing supporters
- Prepare annual budget estimates and manage costs within budget
- Develop existing donors and maximise their fundraising potential
- Collaborate with services staff to identify projects requiring funding and cases for support that are attractive to donors
- Perform data analysis and identify prospective major donors and bequest prospects across the database
- Coordinate donor marketing material, publications and digital communication
- Prepare funding proposals and briefing documents for meetings and presentations including cultivation events and manage follow-up activities to secure major gifts and potential bequests
- Experience within a philanthropy role
- Proven success in building relationships, generating income and achieving financial targets
- Able to interact effectively with people at a senior level internally and externally whether by phone, email or in person
- Efficiency in administration and reporting
- Exceptional relationship development skills
- High level communication skills
Please apply to Rosheen Singh as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis