- Manage long lasting relationships with potential donors
- Initiate gift discussions, respond to bequest inquiries and execute follow-up plan
- Support the strategic growth in income by proactively engaging with prospects and donors, including individuals, trusts and foundations
- Research & identify prospective donors
- Work with leaders within the organisation to participate in fundraising
- Manage a portfolio of potential prospects
- Accurate entry of supporter information and update records with meeting and conversation notes as necessary
- Support the Managers in the stewardship of high-value donors
- General administration support to teams
- Demonstrated success in maintaining relationships
- Experience in communicating and engaging high-level donors (desirable)
- A genuine passion for fundraising
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, with a flexible, positive and collaborative approach.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application immediately through the apply now function. If you need to ask any further questions, please call Melanie or Annabelle on 02 9279 2777.