Exciting opportunity to develop the Major Gifts program for a national, well-respected organisation.
- Amazing opportunity to develop an existing program with autonomy
- Competitive salary package, based in a central location
- Brilliant culture and flexibility offered
This national organisation is committed to the research and prevention of disease. Through funding research, working with health professionals, and providing support and education, they have been greatly contributing to their goal of a healthier Australia.
Be a part of an incredibly supportive work culture that prioritises growth and development. With the backing and support of an engaged board and CEO, you will be responsible for researching and identifying Major Donors and building long-lasting relationships to foster significant gifts.
About the role:
This role is part of a Major Gifts team and has real autonomy to grow and develop your own portfolio of donors from $50k plus. The organisation has a significant database, has undergone recent wealth scanning and has identified a high number of prospects.
- Implement the organisation’s new prospects methodology to identify both existing and new prospects
- Be accountable for developing the Major Gifts pipeline
- Foster relationships with Major Donors, from cold prospect to making the ask
- Cultivate gifts from $50,000 plus
- Build long term donor relationships
- Develop strong internal relationships to create and deliver tailored and inspiring communication to engage supporters
- Develop relationships with donors across NSW whilst also cultivating national gifts
- Provide support in the development and growth of the overall Major Gifts strategy
- Excellent relationship management experience with a background in Philanthropy
- Passion for picking up the phone and driving relationships
- Proven ability to hit financial targets
- Background in effectively stewarding donors
- Demonstrated background in successfully working across the full donor cycle, in a Major Gifts setting
- Highly driven and motivated to work with Major Donors and build on a Major Gifts portfolio
- An enthusiastic and innovative approach
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis