This health organisation provides therapy and other means of equipment and support for people and their families living with neurological and physical disabilities. Their mission is to help those lead their most comfortable lives, while maximising their involvement in the wider community. They have over 100 sites throughout metropolitan and rural NSW and the ACT.
This is a relationship driven role, ideal for someone who is looking to hit the ground running and manage their own portfolio autonomously with the support of the greater team and board. You will be an experienced major donor fundraiser who thrives on managing relationships and stewarding donors.
- Build and develop strong relationships with high value donors, face to face and over the phone
- Manage a pipeline of new and existing major donors
- New business development; engage with new prospects and conduct prospect research
- Work effectively with a developed database and detailed list of prospects
- Increase supporter commitment and relationship value
- Create target and individual cases for support and proposals
- Run new and exciting capital campaigns
- Provide the highest level of stewardship to donors
- Implement strategy to grow and expand the major gift program nationally
- Proven experience working with major supporters
- Ability to manage effective long -lasting relationships with donors
- Demonstrated record in achieving revenue targets and growing fundraising income
- Background in cultivating donors end-to-end
- Experience in stewarding major donors and have personal success in making significant asks
- Exceptional communication and relationship skills
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Rosheen Singh - Rosheen@beaumontpeople.com.au
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis.