This is a professional organisation devoted to governing and acting on political affairs for the interest of its members.
About the Role:
The Major Giving and Bequest Manager will have fundamental responsibility to manage and increase giving from major donors and bequest. In this newly created role you will create, review, and drive the strategy within these areas of fundraising. The ability to connect and nurture long term relationships with all levels of stakeholders is imperative.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Create and manage the annual philanthropy plan, including tracking and monitoring prospects and donors through all phases: identification, cultivation, solicitation, stewardship
- Lead on all Acquisition and Stewardship strategies for major gifts and gifts in wills
- Establish and manage a ‘bequest pipeline’
- Identify new opportunities and make direct approaches to potential philanthropists for one off donation and to solicitate bequests
- Develop and maintain quality long-term prospects
- Prepare annual budget and manage costs within budget
- Perform data analysis and identify prospective major donors and bequest prospects across the database
- Coordinate major donor and gift in wills marketing material, publications, and digital communication
- Prepare funding proposals and briefing documents for meetings and presentations including cultivation events and manage follow-up activities to secure major gifts and potential bequests
Skills & Attributes
- Demonstrable experience within a philanthropy role
- Proven success in building relationships, generating income and achieving financial targets
- Ability to interact and build relationships with stakeholders through phone, email or in person
- Efficiency in administration and reporting
- Exceptional relationship development skills
- High level communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join an NFP organisation under the direction of a highly regarding manager. If you feel you meet the above criteria please APPLY now!
Alternatively, contact Louise or Kristina on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.