- Opportunity to drive & develop an active portfolio
- $100-$120k + Super, Car allowance & Parking
- Based Brisbane CBD
- Full time, permanent position
- Collaborative, team culture
With a vision focussed on Joy, how could you not enjoy going to work every day, meeting incredible donors and developing strong lasting relationships?
As Major Donor Manager, you with join a large fundraising, communications & marketing team who work collaboratively to achieve great results. You will be self driven, motivated and knowledgeable in the art of major gift fundraising. In return you will develop an already established portfolio of donors connecting passionate people with great projects and causes.
This role will suit either be a Senior Manager that will lead the way in Major Gift fundraising or a Mid-level manager experienced working with Major Donors with room for growth and development.
Your skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated major gift fundraising experience
- An alignment with the Catholic Church mission & an attitude of service & respect
- Your values will include integrity & collaboration
- You are a clear & confident communicator, both written and verbally
- Ability to work well with a wider team, sharing success & encouragement
- Ability to manage a high volume of relationships, utilising a CRM system
Please send your up to date resume including your Major Donor experience to Victoria@beaumontpeople.com.au or call Victoria Nankivell for a confidential discussion on 02 9133 9322.
Please note there is no closing date for this role, the advertisements will be removed when the successful new team member is sourced.