- Senior leadership role
- Leading Community Housing Provider
About the role
Working closely with and in support of the CEO and Leadership Teams you are responsible for all people-based activities from both an operational and strategic perspective. In this stand-alone role your key goals are to:
- Undertake a review of organisational capability and structure to meet the growth and workforce requirements
- Design and deliver an HR strategy to sustain a highly engaged and value-based culture through growth and change.
- Maintain effective HR systems to sustain a positive work culture, innovation and results (Recruitment/Performance Reviews/Reward & Recognition/Information System etc)
- Work in collaboration with the Leadership Teams, coaching and supporting their ongoing professional development
- Ensure processes and procedures are in place to maintain compliance and gain value from WH&S, Workers Compensation, IR and EEO legislation, and the NRSCH regulatory framework.
- Manage the HR budget and related provider relationships.
A lateral thinker, proactive and solutions oriented with the ability to manage a multitude of tasks and projects simultaneously:
- Tertiary qualifications in People & Culture management, business or related discipline.
- Previous demonstrated experience in a senior Human Resources Business Partnering role ideally in a housing or community services NFP delivering front line client programs.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and communicate change across an organisation.
- Extensive knowledge and evidence of application of contemporary HR practices and strategies including of employment law and practices
- Demonstrated business acumen and experience of aligning HR strategy with business goals
- Able to flex between the strategic and operational requirements of the role
- Experience with talent development and identification
- The opportunity to inform and enable business strategy
- Ability to have clear impact on lives and the community
- An inspiring and positive environment with an active staff engagement strategy
- Remuneration package includes access to salary packaging benefits including generous tax concessions and extra leave provisions
- Ongoing professional development
We are excited to hear from you. To request a full position description please email Liska Turner at email@example.com.
To submit an application please click APPLY. Applications will be assessed on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Applications will be reviewed on receipt.
The closing date is 3 December 2019 however please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not-for-Profit has been retained to recruit this position so please direct all enquiries to Beaumont People.