If you have always dreamt of working overseas then this could be your opportunity to do so. We are currently taking Expressions of Interest from candidates who would like to live and work in Asia, teaching English to children aged between 3 and 12 years old.
You will provide a highly engaging and effective English learning experience to children through the delivery of innovative and immersive Disney educational content. This will be delivered through storytelling, singing, dialogue and role-playing, in combination with formal exercises.
To be eligible for one of these amazing opportunities you must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or above in any discipline
- Have at least 2 years of working experience post qualification
- Be willing to under a Criminal History Check
- Happy to commit for a minimum of 12 months
- Able to communicate with young learners where English is not their first language
- Passion for working with young children
You will be required to submit a one-minute video for our client to review. This is your opportunity to talk about your background, skill set, goals, current situation and your reason for wanting to live and work in Asia. Please feel free to submit this with your initial application.
You will receive a monthly salary, be provided with free accommodation and your return flights will be reimbursed after your initial 12 months of employment.
Our client will provide support with your visa application and cover the costs associated with the visa.
For more information, please contact Lauren Rodwell from Beaumont People on (02) 9133 9322.