- 2x Part Time Opportunities Available
- Leading award-winning Aged Care Provider
- Beautiful working environment based in Ballina
Established in 1979, Crowley Care is located on the waterfront in Ballina. A vibrant care community with a unique spirit that provides inspirational living experiences for residents. Their culture of their care starts with a genuine interest in others. Improving the quality of life for residents and clients is what the team at Crowley love to do each and every day.
As Leisure and Lifestyle Assistant you will work within a passionate team to deliver engaging lifestyle programs. In turn enabling the residents to participate in a variety of experiences that assist with the social, psychological, recreational, cultural and spiritual well-being of the individual.
There are two positions available, please refer below for the required days and hours.
1x Part time Activities Officer – 42 Hours per Fortnight
Thursday, Friday 9.30am -6pm and Saturdays 9.30am-2.30pm
1x Part Time Activities Officer – 48 Hours per Fortnight
Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 9.30am -6pm and 1x Saturday shift per month 9.30am-2.30pm
To be the successful candidate you will have:
- Cert. IV in Leisure & a Cert. III in Aged Care or similar
- Previous experience as an Activities Officer or similar role
- Excellent communication & time management skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Willing to obtain a flu shot and complete criminal history check
Key essential characteristics
- Commitment to caring for the elderly
- Professional and reliable
- Honest and loyal
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to develop and learn
If you hold a Bachelor of Health Science (Therapeutic Recreation) / Leisure and Health / Diversional Therapy we also have a Full time Diversional Therapist position available in this growing team
If you enjoy making a positive difference to the local community within a lovely environment, this could be the role for you!
Please send your current resume through the 'Apply' option or email to Krystelle@beaumontpeople.com.au If you would like a confidential discussion call Krystelle, Victoria or Rebecca 02 9133 9322.
Beaumont People have been engaged to manage this recruitment process, all enquiries must be directed to us.
There is no closing date for this role. Please do not delay - applications will be reviewed as they are received, and shortlisting will commence immediately.