Salary Package up to $75K depending on experience
Full time hours: 8.30am-5.00pm
Great Team Culture + Benefits on offer for the successful candidate
Due to continued growth and expansion plans our client is seeking a Junior/Intermediate Legal Secretary to join their Workers Compensation Team. The role will be supporting two people.
Core duties will include:
As the secretary you will supporting with administration and the day to day running of the team, this will include a wide variety of administrative duties including;
- Opening new matters;
- Transcription of dictation;
- Preparation of correspondence and court documents;
- Preparing briefs to counsel;
- File management including filing;
- Diary management;
- Liaising with clients;
- Following up on requests for reports from external contacts;
- Preparing completed matters for archiving;
- General administration duties.
- A good foundation of legal secretary experience working for a Plaintiff firm within Workers Compensation;
- Exceptional time management skills;
- A high level of attention to detail;
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills;
- Typing speed of 65+ words per minute;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- A commitment to providing a high level of client service.
If you are a Proactive Legal Secretary ready to make your next career move, please apply via the link today with your updated resume to Claire Sheerin – Beaumont People 0290934941.