Salary up to $75K Depending on experience
Full time hours: 8.30am-5.00pm with flexibility
Great Team Culture + Benefits on offer for the successful candidate
Due to continued growth and expansion plans our client is seeking an Intermediate Secretary to join their Personal Injury practice. The role will be joined a fast paced, focused, fun team who are at the top of their game and enjoy celebrating their fantastic results.
Core duties will include:
As the secretary you will support in the administration and day to day running of the team and this will include a wide variety of administrative duties including;
- Printing and saving incoming correspondence;
- Liaising between clients' and third parties'
- Liaising with insurance companies and medical providers;
- Booking medical appointments on behalf of clients;
- Booking legal conferences;
- Diary management and filing;
- Sending and saving emails/faxes;
- Copying, scanning and filing of paper and digital files;
- Managing diaries and appointments of the team;
- Generating precedent letters;
- Actively assisting the team to ensure efficient work practices are maintained.
We are looking for a down to earth individual that is diligent and professional with excellent attention to detail and an ability to work autonomously while also completing set and routine tasks efficiently. The successful candidate will have had experience primarily within a law firm at an entry level or above. In return our client can offer the candidate a chance to progress their career in an energetic environment that encourages them to foster their own client relationships and build their professional skills. The right candidate will possess the following
- Strong experience working in a law firm with a strong administrative background;
- Familiarity with personal injury claims processes would be an added benefit; (ideally workers compensation but not essential)
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite;
- Diary management and Outlook;
- Excellent typing and document drafting skills;
- Team-working skills;
- A pro-active ability to maintain high quality work with attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills;
- Ability to work independently and organise their workload to meet tight deadlines;
- Motivation and communication confidence a must;
- An ability to apply compassion and empathy with clients;
- A sense of professionalism, tact, discretion & diplomacy.
If you are a Proactive Legal Secretary ready to make your next career move, please apply via the link today with your updated resume to Claire Sheerin – Beaumont People 0290934941.