Salary up to $65K Depending on experience
Full time hours: 8.30am-5.00pm with flexibility
Great Team Culture + Benefits on offer for the successful candidate
Due to continued growth and expansion plans our client is seeking a Junior/Intermediate Secretary to join their Directors Workers Compensation Team. The role will be joined a fast paced, focused, fun team who are at the top of their game and enjoy celebrating their fantastic results.
Core duties will include:
As the junior secretary you will support the senior secretary in the administration and day to day running of the team and this will include a wide variety of administrative duties including;
- Printing and saving incoming correspondence;
- Liaising between clients' and third parties'
- Liaising with insurance companies and medical providers;
- Booking medical appointments on behalf of clients;
- Booking legal conferences;
- Diary management and filing;
- Sending and saving emails/faxes;
- Copying, scanning and filing of paper and digital files;
- Managing diaries and appointments of the team;
- Generating precedent letters;
- Actively assisting the team to ensure efficient work practices are maintained.
We are looking for a down to earth individual that is diligent and professional with excellent attention to detail and an ability to work autonomously while also completing set and routine tasks efficiently. The successful candidate will have had experience primarily within a law firm at an entry level or above. In return our client can offer the candidate a chance to progress their career in an energetic environment that encourages them to foster their own client relationships and build their professional skills. The right candidate will possess the following;
- A good foundation of legal secretary experience within Workers Compensation;
- An ability to maintain high quality work with exceptional attention to detail.
- Word processing skills, data entry experience is helpful
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office suite
- Diary management and Outlook
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and organize their workload to meet tight deadlines.
- Motivation and communication confidence.